664 N. Spring Street
Contributing, late 1920’s
This handsome Colonial Revival apartment building was well designed to complement the residential scale and set-back of the rest of the street. It is a two-story brick structure with a truncated hip roof with widely overhanging bracketed eaves, paired six-over-six sash windows, slightly recessed side wings, and matching central entrance and side porches with paneled Classical posts and balustraded decks.
The 1917 Sanborn Map shows that a 2-Story Frame house with a 1-Story porch across the entire front once stood at this location. It shared a lot with its neighbor (see 57) and was likely another member or the Queen Anne row along N. Spring Street.