The West End Association Board meets every fourth Tuesday of each month (currently virtually) and all members are encouraged to join. If you are not a member of the Association, check out this link for more information on joining.
The West End Neighbor Association serves many purposes:
- Represents residents of the West End to protect the continued health and well-being of the neighborhood as a vibrant downtown housing option.
- Produces and delivers a monthly newsletter with timely information about neighborhood concerns and upcoming events as well as advertisements from local businesses and service providers.
- Sponsors neighborhood concerts, social events, meetings, and civic presentations.
- Maintains and improves parks and public services in the area.
- Encourages participation in the conservation and rehabilitation of the neighborhood’s historic homes and buildings.
- Acts as a liaison between the neighborhood and businesses affecting the residential character of the area.
- Advocates for cooperative planning between residents, developers, city planners and other city departments such as the Historic Resources Commission, the Department of Transportation, and Parks and Recreation.