West End Association
The West End Association:
- Represents residents of the West End to protect the continued health and well-being of the neighborhood as a vibrant downtown housing option.
- Produces and delivers a monthly newsletter with timely information about neighborhood concerns and upcoming events as well as advertisements from local businesses and service providers.
- Sponsors neighborhood concerts, social events, meetings, and civic presentations.
- Maintains and improve parks and public services in the area.
- Encourages participation in the conservation and rehabilitation of the neighborhood’s historic homes and buildings.
- Acts as a liaison between the neighborhood and businesses affecting the residential character of the area.
- Advocates for cooperative planning between residents, developers, city planners and other city departments such as the Historic Resources Commission, the Department of Transportation, and Parks and Recreation.
Join the West End Association!