The 2018 Membership Drive is underway! Join the West End Association and help create a friendly and beautiful neighborhood. Membership is $20 for the year. Your membership will help support the newsletter and other projects the West End Association is involved with.
The West End Association:
- Represents residents of the West End to protect the continued health and well-being of the neighborhood as a vibrant downtown housing option.
- Produces and delivers a monthly newsletter with timely information about neighborhood concerns and upcoming events as well as advertisements from local businesses and service providers.
- Sponsors neighborhood concerts, social events, meetings, and civic presentations.
- Maintains and improve parks and public services in the area.
- Encourages participation in the conservation and rehabilitation of the neighborhood’s historic homes and buildings.
- Acts as a liaison between the neighborhood and businesses affecting the residential character of the area.
- Advocates for cooperative planning between residents, developers, city planners and other city departments such as the Historic Resources Commission, the Department of Transportation, and Parks and Recreation.
To join as an individual or family:
- Pay online via Pay Pal (see below)
- Pay by Mail: West End Association Membership, PO Box 21054, Winston Salem, NC 27120-1054
- Best option, Come to a meeting and JOIN. Meetings are held the last Tuesday of the month in the West End room, Second floor of the YMCA.
To join as a local business:
For Business Memberships and advertising in the West Ender, please complete the contact form below. A business manager will be in touch asap to discuss membership. Business memberships will receive one business card size ad in our newsletter and a rotating banner ad on this website. Membership is for one year, 10-12 issues. A Business Membership is $80. Space is limited.