806 Eighth Street
Contributing, ca. 1924
This little-altered bungalow is a one-story weatherboarded frame house with a broad gable roof with widely overhanging eaves, a front shed dormer, and a partially engaged offset front porch with tapered wood posts set on brick plinths which extend to the ground.
Like 811 N. Spring Street around the corner (62), this was apparently a rental property operated by nearby Chatham Manufacturing Company. Between 1917 and 1944 the property was owned either by Hattie T. Chatham or by the Chatham Manufacturing Company The company sold it on the same day in 1944 that it sold 811 N. Spring. (TR, CD, SH)