807 N. Spring Street
Contributing, ca. 1917
The house is a simple one-story frame bungalow characterized by a broad gable roof with overhanging braced eaves, paired windows, and an engaged porch across half the facade. A small bay window replaced the original windows on the front ca. 1980.
The house appears on the 1917 Sanborn Map and was owned and occupied by Annette H. Chance and her husband, William H. Chance, a stockbroker, in the 1920’s. (SM, TR, CD)
1917 Sanborn Map, page 86 at “199 1/3” (no street)