128 Taylor Street
This neat bungalow is a one-story pebbledash dwelling with a front-facing gable roof with overhanging eaves and a simple bargeboard, a slightly projecting left front bay with matching gable, paired bungalow windows, a Craftsman style entrance with sidelights, and an off-center front porch with groups of slender posts and a pebbledash balustrade.
Morris H. Solomon purchased the property in 1926, and by 1928 he and his wife, Ray, were listed at this address in the city directory. Mrs. Ray Solomon sold the house to William H. and Annie C. Newton in 1944, and they occupied the house and retained ownership until 1978. H.H. Newton was associate secretary of the YMCA. (TR, CD)