567. House (FY 1981)
130 S. Sunset Drive
Contributing, ca. 1925
This small but neat bungalow is a one-story weatherboarded frame dwelling with a hip roof with widely overhanging eaves, a gabled front dormer, and a front porch with square posts and a plain balustrade.
The property was purchased by W.C. Bryand in 1917, and by 1925 the location was listed in the city directory, although it was described as vacant. The house may not have had an owner-occupant until Cuba Click acquired it in 1947. She owned the house until 1958. In that year James H. and Virginia Clark purchased the property, and they occupied the house for some years. (TR, CD)