224. Clifton K. Hauser House (FY 1683)
633 Jersey Avenue
Contributing, 1923

 
This simple Tudor Revival house is a one-and-a-half-story stuccoed dwelling with multiple front and side gables, slightly projecting second story bays on the south side, grouped windows, and a corner engaged porch (now enclosed)beneath the sweeping north slope of the front gable.

 

Various owners through the years used this house as rental property, but bet1qeen 1954 and 1985 Clifton K. and Cordie H. Hauser owned the house and occupied it for some, if not all, of those years, (TR, CD, SH)