702 Summit Street
The Cash House is a Craftsman bungalow which displays an interesting combination of features: stuccoed walls, half-timbered gables with overhanging braced eaves, and river rock chimney, porch posts and porch balustrade.
Milton B. Cash, the vice-president and secretary of the Forsyth Chair Company, purchased this lot in 1921 and built the house immediately thereafter. He and Lucy Cash retained ownership until 1972. (TR, CD, SH)