496 West End Boulevard
Contributing, late 1920’s
This two-story frame, foursquare house exhibits the Craftsman style influence typical of its period in the West End. It has a weatherboarded first story (aluminum-sided in the last decade), a square-cut wood shingle second story, paired sash windows, and a pyramidal roof with a wood shingle hipped dormer.
Chalmers R. Call, who lived next door, owned the property from 1920 to 1950 and apparently used the house as rental property. (TR, CD)